Once you've logged in, go to the Account section of your membership by clicking on your name in the top right corner of your homepage. Click on the Update Password link below your username and change it to whatever you'd like.
Start by making sure you're logging in using the email and password you used when you set up your membership. If you've forgotten it or it isn't working for some reason, you can reset it using our Forgot Password function.
All our members understand just how vital quality nutrition is to achieving success with any health and fitness program. But many of them are incorporating meal planning into their business for the very first time and are not quite sure where to start or what to charge. We’ve got a great tool to help you show how much your services are worth to your clients.
Check out our Program Pricing calculator at https://www.evolutionnutrition.com/content/pricing-calculator
We’ve also put together a helpful blog at https://www.evolutionnutrition.com/blog/how-much-do-personal-trainers-charge-meal-plans
Fitness and nutrition professionals are each bound by their own scope of practice laws related to providing individualized nutrition advice. It is the responsibility of every professional to learn of the regulations in their specific state, if any questions pertaining to their services are in question around these laws. While Evolution Nutrition’s meal planning tools (such as Fitness Edition) have been created with support from registered dietitians, it is not a substitute for expert individualized nutrition advice. Our goal is to provide users with a tool to deliver general non-medical nutrition education and meal plans.
Check out the following resources for additional information regarding scope of practice:
In the end, for all professionals involved with helping clients achieve better health & wellbeing, education in nutrition, fitness, and behavior modification, is key to helping your clients achieve their goals.
Evolution Nutrition's system generated recommendations come from our proprietary algorithms, based on the latest sports science research and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' (formerly the American Dietetics Association) gold standards.
Evolution Nutrition offers the following dietary categories:
- Anti-Inflammatory – Offers a healthy balance of foods & recipes that are widely accepted by the medical & nutrition communities as having reduced inflammation in the body with regards to digestion & metabolism. Foods provided are mostly in their raw state and include fruits, vegetables, legumes, as well as prepared whole grains, legumes, and essential fatty acids from fish & seafood.
- AvoHealth – Offers a healthy balance of foods, recipes, and meal plans that focus on incorporating avocados as the predominant source of healthy fats throughout the day.
- Balanced – Provides foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance and variety of nutrients. The overall weekly macronutrient percentages follow the DRI (Dietary Reference Guidelines), and they are approximately the median of the Acceptable Macronutrient Distribution Range (AMDR) with Carbohydrates (55%), Protein (23%) and Fat (22%).
- Carb Focused – Provides foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance and variety of nutrients. The overall weekly macronutrient percentages are within the Acceptable Macronutrient Distribution Range (AMDR) but provide the higher end of the range for carbohydrates with Carbohydrates (60%), Protein (20%) and Fat (20%).
- DASH Nutrition – Foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance while following the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) principles. Ideal for individuals needing diets higher in fruits/vegetables, whole grains, & healthy fats, while limiting sodium, simple carbohydrates, and red meat.
- Gluten & Lactose Free – Includes only foods & recipes that do not contain gluten or lactose (see individual descriptions).
- Gluten & Soy Free – Includes only foods & recipes that do not contain gluten (see individual description) or soy-based ingredients.
- Gluten Free – Gluten-free items for all foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance and variety of nutrients. Created specifically for individuals with gluten intolerance/sensitivities or those who simply choose to eliminate gluten products from their diets.
- Gluten, Lactose & Soy Free – Includes only foods & recipes that do not contain gluten or lactose (see individual descriptions) or soy-based ingredients.
- Holistic Nutrition – Foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance and variety of nutrients that exist in their "natural state" and have not been altered (such as reduced fat or carbohydrate options). Follows the nutritional philosophies of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP).
- Keto-Protein Focused – Foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance while following the Ketogenic principles for daily carbohydrates (5%). The overall daily macronutrient percentages provide a higher ratio for Protein/Fat (45/50%) than traditional Ketogenic Diets.
- Lactose Free – Created specifically for individuals who are lactose intolerant, have lactose sensitivities, or those who simply choose not to consume dairy or lactose-containing foods.
- Low Carb – The overall weekly macronutrient percentages provide the higher end of the range for protein and the lower end for carbohydrates with Carbohydrates (25%), Protein (40%), and Fat (35%).
- Low Glycemic – Foods, recipes, and meals that minimize the glycemic or blood sugar response and offer a healthy balance and variety of nutrients. Ideal for individuals with diabetes/metabolic syndrome or those who simply choose to follow a low to moderate glycemic diet.
- Mediterranean – Foods and recipes emphasize plant-based foods with focusing on fruits/vegetables, legumes, fish/seafood, and healthy fats.
- No Red Meat – proteins focused on lean poultry, seafood, dairy, and eggs.
- Paleo – Foods and recipes follow the Paleo principles of nutrition, and emphasize lean meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetable oils, and nuts/seeds. Macronutrient percentages provide an evenly balanced ratio for Carbohydrates (35%), Protein (30%), and Fat (35%).
- Pescatarian – Foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance and variety of nutrients with no animal meat products (i.e.: meat or poultry) but still includes mild to moderate amounts of seafood with dairy and egg. Caters specifically to individuals who have adopted a lacto-ovo-vegetarian lifestyle with choosing to still include seafood, egg and dairy products in their diets.
- Protein Focused – The overall weekly macronutrient percentages are within the Acceptable Macronutrient Distribution Range (AMDR) but provide the higher end of the range for protein and the lower end for carbohydrates with Carbohydrates (45%), Protein (35%), and Fat (20%).
- Teen Friendly – Food choices and meals cater to the younger population and follow the daily DRI macronutrient percentages with Carbohydrates (55%), Protein (20%), and Fat (25%).
- Vegan – Foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance and variety of nutrients with no animal products or by-products (i.e.: animal meat or dairy). Caters specifically to individuals who have adopted a vegan lifestyle.
- Vegetarian – Foods, recipes, and meals that offer a healthy balance and variety of nutrients with no animal products (i.e.: meat or fish). Caters specifically to individuals who have adopted a vegetarian lifestyle and choose to still include eggs and dairy products in their diets.
Evolution Nutrition recipes and meal plans are created by Evolution Nutrition's Registered Dietitians (RD) in accordance with the standards and philosophies adopted by the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND), the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN), and other professional industry organizations.
At its foundation, the food in Evolution Nutrition comes from the USDA database and is independently verified by a third party. Additional foods come from university tested clinical research and their data represents the median values taken from several research sources (average of many clinical studies for a particular food and nutrient profile). Our database is used extensively in university research and is continuously validated for accuracy.
Evolution Nutrition helps trainers take control of their client’s nutrition. Add your client, input some basic statistics (such as age, weight, height, and activity level), and Evolution Nutrition will provide nutritional recommendations based on your answers. Our system does all the calculations for you – all you need to do is select the dietary category that best fits your client’s lifestyle.
Evolution Nutrition is a platform that makes nutrition management better, faster, and easier.
Evolution Nutrition is a custom meal planning and monitoring system designed for fitness training professionals. Whether you build plans from scratch or select from one of our existing plans, Evolution Nutrition allows trainers to easily add meal planning to their business offerings with over 4,200 meal plans covering 22 of the most popular diet category types, like low carb and vegetarian.
We encourage you to freeze the account. If you cancel, there is a 45-day grace period after it completely expires where you can still reactivate your account.
After the 45-day grace period all your clients will be disconnected, as well as any custom plans. Freezing your account is the recommended option as it keeps everything intact, including your clients.
Evolution Nutrition does not store your personal payment information in our databases or on our server at any time. As such, Evolution Nutrition staff does not have access to your full credit card data, though support staff may be able to see the last four digits of your card number for verification purposes through our payment gateway. All payments are processed through a trusted service that specializes in secure payment processing.
From their website:
"Recurly is PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant, and recognized on the Visa Global Registry of Service Providers. We meet or exceed all industry-standard payment security practices to protect you and your customers."
For more information on their security policies, please refer to their official FAQs: https://recurly.com/security
Evolution Nutrition utilizes high-availability cloud storage technologies to ensure the highest level of security and availability of user data. Cloud storage is much more secure and much faster than traditional storage methods and offers multiple layers of encryption and security. All user data is backed up daily to guard against any possibility of data loss.
Advantages of cloud-based storage:
Cloud storage involves multiple levels of security including physical and software firewalls as well as separating the application code from the database and data, which makes it that much more difficult for a potential attacker to breach.
- Speed & Performance
Cloud storage is optimized for delivering data in an efficient manner and is able to adapt to changing system needs, so if the application needs to do more calculations at a specific time, the cloud server can quickly and automatically scale to adjust for whatever the system needs. This means faster response times for you and your clients.
- Reliability & Availability
Cloud data is always available as long as you are connected to the Internet, even if there are temporary regional issues with the cloud services provider because the system can continue to operate despite such issues. These services are also able to handle failures without service disruption or data loss and seamlessly recover afterward.
If you are looking for more detailed information on cloud storage and security, you can find it here:
When you submit your order, you agree that you are purchasing an ongoing subscription that will be billed to your designated payment method each month as shown in the checkout page until you cancel your subscription by clicking the CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT button on your Account page.
Your subscription will expire at the end of the billing period in which you request cancellation, but we DO NOT provide refunds for the current month's payment.
Yes, you may request that your billing date be changed. When you do, however, the system cannot prorate any balance that might be reflected by that new date. If you are billed on the 8th of each month, for example, and you would like to change it to the 4th, you will be billed for the entire next billing period on the 4th, even though, technically, you would have already paid through the 8th of the current billing cycle.
We want to make sure you get all your questions answered and that each person has the best experience possible with Evolution Nutrition. While we do our best to answer all inquiries in a timely fashion, our customer support team is small and has limited capacity and unfortunately we are not able to provide support via phone at this time. There are two easy ways to find us:
If you're not a current user, simply click on this symbol on any page on our Home site, and we'll make sure to have someone get right back to you during normal business hours (8:30-4:30 Pacific M-F).
For those of you who are current users, look for this tab from any page
in your account once you've logged in.