Chicken and Corn Chili
- Swap out for the protien you love! Some people love this recipe with turkey, and even a nice white fish!
- Be patient. I know 8-10 hours is a long time to wiat, but just drop it in your slower cooker really let the flavors cook in.
- The slasa can give it a nice kick. Make sure to taste test your salsa first, however, to make sure you're in line with what you (and anyone else enjoying this great recipe) will love!
Beef & Broccoli with Brown Rice
- Use just enough coocking spray to keep the beef from sticking when tossing in the onions. The pan will fry the beef and onions to an amazing golden brown.
- Toss in some red peppers to fire things up a bit.
- Makes a great left over if you don't get through it all the first time.
Pepper Steak (Steak Au Poivre)
- Add some spinach to your carrot bed to toss in some color and some great antioxidants!
- Use only just enough oil to coat the pan.
- Serve with your carrots chilled for some crispy texture!
Keto Tips and Alternatives
This recipe is great for ketogenic diets because it usees little to no carbohydrates, it tastes great, and it's easy to make. Pepper Steak can also be a great recipe to use for meal plans while on the keto diet. For additional fiber and color, consider adding more vegetables and a side salad or low carb side. Need other keto diet recipes? Check out these great ideas:
Healthy Strawberry Smoothie
- Add a handfull (no more than 1.2 cup) of other frozen fruits; peach, mango, or even some spinach!
- Swap our the almond milk for another plant based milk; soy, coconut, etc..
- Try flaxseed instead of chia seeds.
- Add your liquids first.
- Don't skip the chia seed, it keeps the smoothie from separating, and adds great nutrition to your recipe!
Post-Workout Protein, Avocado, Ginger Smoothie
- Make vegan or vegetarian with pea, soy or hemp protein, and replace the greek yogurt with a vegan non-dairy alternative
- Add additional ground oatmeal or other grains if you need more carb fuel!
Additional Immune Boosting Igredients
- Chia seeds
- 1 of 2
- next ›