Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- You can use other types of vinegar (white wine or red) to determine the best for cooking and flavor
- Try different spices such as orange peel, cinnamon, or other to give it a little sweet spice appeal
- Cooking time is general for presentation and flavor but you can try longer or shorter times with adjusting the sprouts in the tray in between to get different roasting options
4 cupBrussels Sprouts
4 tablespoonBalsamic Vinegar
2 tablespoonOlive Oil
1⁄4 teaspoonSea Salt
1⁄4 teaspoonBlack Pepper
- Preheat your oven to about 360 degrees F (180 C)
- Spread the Brussels sprouts, vinegar, and olive oil on a baking sheet, and add salt and pepper.
- Roast for around 15 to 20 minutes until sprouts become a light brown, and enjoy.
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||20 minutes|