Strawberry Spinach Salad with Turkey Breast
- Add strawberries or raspberries to enhance the salad and flavor
- To make a vegan salad just substitute the turkey for tofu or tempeh
- Make sure to not use too much vinegar or olive oil, and let the flavors of the fruit & seeds power the recipe
5 ounceTurkey Breast
1⁄2 tablespoonOlive Oil
2 tablespoonWhite Wine Vinegar
2 teaspoonSesame Seeds
1 teaspoonPoppy Seeds
1. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.
2. In a medium bowl, toss spinach and strawberries with dressing.
3. Slice turkey breast and add to salad.
4. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cooking time||10 minutes|