Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi-Mahi
- Try different nuts as alternatives to mix it up, such as pecans, almonds or pistachios
- Cooking on a cast iron skillet may provide some extra 'yumminess' to the dish!
- Make sure to not overcook the recipe as the ingredients tend to dry out, so start at the low end of the cook time
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Lightly grease 13x9" baking dish with olive oil
3. Chop macadamia nuts
4. In a medium bowl, lightly beat egg with almond milk and set aside
5. In a separate bowl, combine chopped nuts, parsley, pepper, and orange zest
6. Dip each mahi-mahi fillet in egg mixture, then press halibut in nut mixture
7. Place crusted fillets in prepared pan. Top with any remaining nut mixture
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes (or until fish flakes apart easily with a fork).
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cooking time||15 minutes|