Chicken and Corn Chili
- Swap out for the protien you love! Some people love this recipe with turkey, and even a nice white fish!
- Be patient. I know 8-10 hours is a long time to wiat, but just drop it in your slower cooker really let the flavors cook in.
- The slasa can give it a nice kick. Make sure to taste test your salsa first, however, to make sure you're in line with what you (and anyone else enjoying this great recipe) will love!
- Place salsa, chicken, garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder in a slow cooker.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours on the low heat setting.
- Once tender, shred the chicken with 2 forks.
- Stir in the corn and the pinto beans and cook on low for an additional 1 to 2 hours.
|Prep time||35 minutes|
|Cooking time||480 minutes|