Chicken Vegetable Fajitas
- Fresh vegetables make all the difference in the world.
- If you can find raw tortillas, quick pan fry them for an awesome fresh taste.
12 ounceChicken Breast (boneless)
2 tablespoonOlive Oil (extra virgin)
1⁄4 teaspoonBlack Pepper
2 teaspoonChili Powder
1⁄2 teaspoonCumin (ground)
- Cut chicken breast into strips.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add chicken, spices and lemon juice. Cook until chicken is half way cooked. 3. Cut peppers and onions into thin strips. Add to pan and cook until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add cilantro.
- Serve with heated corn tortillas.
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cooking time||10 minutes|