- Toss in some of your other favorite citrus to mix up the flavors!
- Make sure to dice up those onions. No one wants to bite into a big piece.
- And as always, make sure that fish is fresh!
7 ounceBlue crab (cooked)
- Place the shredded crab into a glass or porcelain bowl (try to stat away from plastic or metal).
- Stir olive oil into the crabmeat until well coated, then stir in the cilantro onion, tomato and serrano peppers.
- Squeeze the lime juice over everything, and mix well.
- Season with plenty of salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
|Prep time||25 minutes|
|Cooking time|| minutes|