Healthy Strawberry Smoothie
- Add a handfull (no more than 1.2 cup) of other frozen fruits; peach, mango, or even some spinach!
- Swap our the almond milk for another plant based milk; soy, coconut, etc..
- Try flaxseed instead of chia seeds.
- Add your liquids first.
- Don't skip the chia seed, it keeps the smoothie from separating, and adds great nutrition to your recipe!
1 1⁄2 cupAlmond Milk (unsweetened)
2 cupFrozen Strawberries
1 unitBanana (sliced)
2 tablespoonChia Seed
- Add almond milk, strawberries, sliced banana and chia seed to strong blender, in that order.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled, right away.
|Prep time||4 minutes|