Lettuce-Wrapped Turkey Burger
- Try these with any of the great plant based "meats" for a fantastic alrenative!
- Toss on a slice of avacado for a little color and flavor.
- Take a second or two to trim the "roots" off your lettuce.
12 ounceGround Turkey (85% lean)
8 unitLettuce (green leaf)
- Heat grill, or turn the broiler on low.
- Mince onions, garlic and cilantro and combine with ground turkey. Mix well.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each patty in two lettuce leaves.
|Prep time||20 minutes|
|Cooking time||7 minutes|