Nut Crusted Halibut
- Cook only until the fish is opaque to make sure it's not dried out.
- Make sure your baking sheet is warm to cook the fish evenly!
1 unitEgg (large)
1⁄4 cupAlmond flour
1⁄4 teaspoonBlack Pepper
- Place egg white in medium sized bowl.
- Add desired amount of pepper to egg white.
- Place almond flour on a plate.
- Dip halibut in seasoned egg white until well coated.
- Place egg-coated fish in nut flour. Coat both sides thoroughly with almond flour.
- Place coated fish on oiled baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees until cooked through (approx. 10-15 min.).
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||10 minutes|