How to Meal Prep for a Vegan Week
If you’ve ever wondered how to meal prep on a vegan diet, this post is for you.
Today, we’ll go over everything you need to know, step-by-step. Ready? Let’s dive in.
How to Vegan Meal Prep For a Week
In case you’re not familiar, a vegan diet is one that restricts all animal products. Foods such as meat, poultry, dairy, eggs, fish, and honey are off-limits. Some popular foods you can have on a vegan diet include fruits, veggies, legumes, nuts, seeds, rice, pasta, vegetable oils, and similar. Let’s take a look at how you can go about meal prepping on a vegan diet.
Let’s Prep A Week’s Worth of Vegan Meals
From a broad view, preparing a week’s worth of vegan meals will involve the following steps:
- Buy all of the necessary ingredients.
- Set aside anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours, depending on how much food you want to prepare.
- Put some great music on, a podcast, or your favorite audiobook and get down to washing, chopping, and cooking the ingredients.
Some finer points:
- You can meal prep twice a week to increase the freshness and taste of your meals.
- Start with two or three recipes at first.
- Learn to multitask and save time.
- Err on the side of less food, rather than more.
Now that we’ve gone over meal prepping, let’s take a look at some options: